Taking steps of faith is one of the ways we grow in our faith. Steps of faith may look different for everyone but what we all have in common is being called by God to take these steps when in response to His Word and Spirit’s direction in our lives. Below are a few ways to grow in your desire and motivation for taking steps of faith as well as some practical steps of faith you can take.
- Read Radical by David Platt, this resource can be found in the materials section for this step.
- Begin giving consistently to a local church or up your current giving.
- Go on a short-term mission trip.
- Invite an unbeliever to attend church with you.
- Share the Gospel with someone.
- Confess a sin you are struggling with to a trusted Christian friend.
- Ask for forgiveness from someone you have wronged or extend forgiveness to someone who wronged you.